Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Im new i guess ;)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Vampirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well id registered here before but i couldnt remember my password or email addy so i did it again [img]wink.gif[/img]

    You might remember me as padfoot or diana from the sony dh board...anyways, im back, mwahahahahaha [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SavagelyInsatiable's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi there [img]smile.gif[/img] Welcome

    Michelle

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember you! [img]smile.gif[/img] Welcome back [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I remember you too Welcome [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Vampirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hope you only remember good stuff [img]wink.gif[/img]
    anyways, i like this board, its friendly n welcoming n stuff, good job [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Diana [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Welcome back!

  8. #8
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    *arrrrrrr* I remember you, Cap'n Padfoot. pirate

    *whispers: I hope that I've got the right person or else I'm gonna look like a complete moron* [img]redface.gif[/img] LOL

  9. #9
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Hi and welcome Diana [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi again and I remember you as well [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •